Raid Sign Up & Info 2019

15 replies
Votes:
+938
Viking Cupcake
L4D2
Snarf Quest
Minecraft
This year, at least to begin with, raiding will be a little different to last year. We are starting with one team and although we will require basic things like:

• logging into Discord for raid
  • finishing LIs
  • getting a decent amount of gear to raid with

We won't be pushing people to the point we would for a T2/T3 team. However, after some people stopped playing and one of our previous raid leaders passed away, our ultimate goal is to rebuild back to 2 raiding teams. 1 team during NA prime hours and 1 team during Oceanic/EU prime hours. This will allow us to have everyone raiding at as close to a decent time as possible while managing all the different time zones in our wonderful kinship. That also means that while we have 1 team for now, some may have to compromise on time a little or find opportunities to join pugs or impromptu Alura raids.

Further, this raid time is the best we could do to accommodate all the time zones of our 120s currently interested in raiding. As we recruit more (help us find people from your time zone!) and the teams split into 2, the times will be re-evaluated.

Sign up here to raid The Anvil of Winterstith with Alura in Lord of the Rings Online. We will start by getting any 120s who sign up here raid ready including:

• getting your legendary weapons set up and completed
  • getting your stats balanced and helping you figure out which stats are most important for your class and spec
  • help you figure out the best spec for your role in the raid
  • crafting anything possible to help with gearing process (providing materials are available)
  • help provide materials for crafting essences and other gear pieces
  • provide food, scrolls, tokens, and class items for raid buffs
  • running through Ered Mithrin instances and any current events that benefit end-game gear

Green Team

Raid Time: Sunday 7:30 am AEDT | Sat 1:30 pm PST | 4:30 pm EST | 8:30 pm UTC | 9:30 pm CET | 11:30 pm MSK |

• Tank Guardian - Position Tentative [Tonkatank]
  • Tank Captain - Aernelol (Yellow/Red)
  • Healer Beorning/RK/Minstrel - Position available
  • Healer Minstrel - Peepsqueak
  • DPS/Buffs Captain (Red/Blue) - Position available
  • DPS/Buffs Lore-Master (Yellow) - Position Tentative
  • DPS/Buffs Burglar (Yellow) - Aronorien
  • DPS Hunter - MightyTomato
  • DPS Champion - Ohmi
  • DPS Runekeeper - Vaxa
  • DPS Hunter - Falkis/Lanstir/Kindelyn
  • DPS Any DPS - Binge/Falknors

So far we have a lot of DPS and some overflow in that part so unless some people go on alts we may have to alternate people out a bit. However, if we also manage to recruit a ton of heals and support we're already half way to the second team :)

Standby

- Thurinan (LM)
- Nim (Hunt/RK)
- Irishlily (Hunter)
- Arecphir (Minstrel)

We are a little more serious when it comes to raiding because it's really necessary for the success of the raid and team. Although we're a very patient bunch, no one likes wiping for hours on end with no reward so we really do our best to help each individual do their best, offer guidance where we can, and provide adequate instructions for raid mechanics.

We will help you in every way possible to min/max and get the most out of your class thereby maximising efficiency of our 12 man team. It's not something that has to be stressful and with our guidance and help with gold and items anyone can be part of this team. We are looking for long-term members who plan to continue playing Lotro for years to come and want a solid raiding team that won't fluctuate members except where offering opportunities to help bring other kin members along for the experience.

Please feel welcome to sign up as a Standby if you'd like to join this team casually. Signing up casually means we won't 100% expect you to be there every week. If you need help gearing up and getting ready to raid just ask - we are here to help and happy to do so.

~ Vaxa and Officer Team

Side note: If anyone is interested in raid leading please contact Vaxa. We will at the very least need a second raid leader when the teams split, however to help me manage other kin responsibilities and maintain sanity ultimately 2 permanent raid leaders other than myself would be great.
Vaxa - Rindr - Pruor - Eyluor - Elyce
Posted Feb 18, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 16, 19 by Vaxa Vidr
Votes:
+938
Viking Cupcake
L4D2
Snarf Quest
Minecraft
Please note if I removed you from the raid sign ups it's just so I can double check people are still available at these times. I will keep updating it as I get more information from people :)

Here are some other useful links for the raid:

Lotro Plugins
Raid Requirements Use these as a general guide for now, not everything is currently required however all recommended and please continue to follow the General Raid Expectations.
Alura Events Schedule - come to our events to get some gear!
Discord Link
Everytimezone
Vaxa - Rindr - Pruor - Eyluor - Elyce
Posted Feb 18, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 18, 19 by Vaxa Vidr
Votes:
+1
Lotro
sign me up. Binge will go anytime.
Posted Feb 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Lotro
If there is room please sign me up, thank you
Posted Feb 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+15
Lotro
par for the course, i am a full time raid float. yellow cappy and rk are t1 capable. red cappy... ehhh work to do. hunter far from ready though and warden still leveling
Posted Feb 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Lotro
Lily can play but only every other Saturday <she is on eastern time US> as I have to play taxi
Posted Feb 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Lotro
Im in! Will bring my hunter!
Posted Feb 19, 19
List
Undo
Officer (Lotro)
Votes:
+6
Lotro
Lotro Officer
Hey guys,
Definitely count me in for that!
Posted Feb 19, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Lotro
tomato is ready to raid \o/ :thumb:
Posted Feb 19, 19
List
Undo
Lan
Officer (Lotro)
Votes:
+22
Lotro
Lotro Officer
I'm up for it 8:30/9:30pm UK is doable, That would be Lanstir DPS, but gunghoe Heals is nearing the right levels too so felxibility
Posted Feb 20, 19
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1781 Posts
655 Posts
497 Posts
322 Posts
232 Posts
Happy Birthday!