Our kinship is Rank 10 and run by 11-12 year Lotro veterans. We welcome new and returning players as well as people already on Brandywine looking for a friendly home.
Kinship Mission Statement
Alura is a LOTRO kinship that aims to foster a friendly, helpful, and fun atmosphere while kicking ass and slaying Sauron's toughest minions. We truly believe that people of all cultures and interests can get along and achieve greatness together and so we prove it! Through fun kin activities, interesting kin chat, and a zero drama policy. We strive for excellence in character builds, raiding and instances, and our fight against Creeps (PvMP)! Alura Kin members put the good of the kinship before ourselves and together we achieve everyone's in-game goals.
Kinship Code of Conduct
- Kinship members must be age 18 or older.
- No drama. We don't care about your ego and we don't want it.
- Be respectful of other kinship members and players in the world. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Profanity is allowed within the terms of respect of other players.
- The kinship is your in-game family so try to help out other kin members when possible.
- Kinhouse auctions and kinchest items are for kin member use only and items are not allowed to be resold.
- Take any issues with other kinship members including Officers to the Kinship leadership via private message (in-game mail, website mail, discord message).
Kinship Promotion and Leadership Positions
To gain promotion from Recruit to Kinsman or Kinswoman a kinship member must sign up to our website (free).
Officer promotion is chosen specifically and through an application process which will be available on our forums if positions are vacant. However, if you are interested in an Officer position please do let Vaxa know
Kinship House and Storage Chests
We now have a kinhouse in Cape of Belfalas in West Gondor, so kin members can have a slice of paradise. Kinchests are full and in need of use so if you're at the kinhouse and have Member Rank take a look and see if there's anything you need. The Kinhouse now also has:
- Superior Forge
- Cooking Oven
- Superior Study
- Superior Workbench
- Superior Farmland
- Premium Ingredient Crate (6 universal ingredient packs daily)
- Free-to-Play Ingredient Crate (3 universal ingredient packs daily)
- Moria Keg
- Inn-League Keg
Barber and Vault coming soon!
Storage chests within the Kinship house will always be stocked with useful class and crafting items for kinship members to use at their will. Also feel free to donate towards kinship chests though our Officers will maintain the stock as well.
If you are taking full stacks of items please limit it to 1 stack so that things like food, fire-oils etc. are still available for other kin members. Don't hesitate to let us know if something needs restocking or if there is something you'd like to see available. Higher end level cap items are kept in Officer storage and handed out as needed. Member Rank is gained by signing up to our website.
We also now have a Kin Chest Restock spreadsheet so if you notice an item that is normally regularly stocked is missing please use the drop down menu to indicate so. Feel welcome to use the drop down menu to update when stock is running out or if you've added stock as well. Thank you everyone!